Waste pineapple leaf fibers from Philippines are
recycled into Pineapple skin, known as Pinatex, into a wearable material.
- Handcrafted in Portugal, Guimarães
- Upper: 72% pineapple leaves, 23% bio-PU, 5% PU, made in Italy
- Rubber sole: 40% recycled rubber, 60% natural rubber
- The sole is strong and sewed to the upper
- Lining: 75% bamboo & 25% polyester, OEKO TEX 10
- Insoles: 75% recycled wood, 25% polyester foam and are removable
- Laces: 100% organic cotton laces, certified GOTS 100
- Labels: 100% recycled polyester
- Vegan & water-based glues
- 100% recycled cardboard
This model has been audited and certified :
- Peta Approved VEGAN
- USDA bio-preffered
- OEKO TEX standard 1
- GOTS 100
- REACH certified
- Global recycled Standards
- Low Carbon Product
It is fully recyclable into new soles.
Before 15th January, all orders will be shipped within two weeks.
FRANCE & BELGIUM
|Home delivery||2 - 3 business days||Free|
|Express home delivery||1 business day||12€|
EUROPE & REST OF THE WORLD
|Home delivery||2 - 6 business days||Free|
|Express home delivery||1 - 3 business days||12€|
Outside Europe, only the shipment of the new pair is free.
Please email email@example.com to receive your return label for European orders and to obtain the return address for orders in the rest of the world.
You will get an answer after 24 hours maximum.