Cactus skins and oil from the Mexican desert are crushed to make Cactus leather into a wearable material.
- Handcrafted in Portugal, Guimarães
- Upper: 40% cactus skin, 32% organic cotton, 28% bioPU, made in Mexico
- Rubber sole: 40% recycled rubber, 60% natural rubber
- The sole is strong and sewed to the upper
- Lining: 75% bamboo & 25% polyester, OEKO TEX 10
- Insoles: 75% recycled wood, 25% polyester foam and are removable
- Laces: 100% organic cotton laces, certified GOTS 100
- Labels: 100% recycled polyester
- Vegan & water-based glues
- 100% recycled cardboard
This model has been audited and certified :
- Peta Approved VEGAN
- USDA bio-preferred
- OEKO TEX standard 1
- GOTS 100
- Global recycled Standards
- Low Carbon Product
It is fully recyclable into new soles.
FRANCE, BELGIUM, SPAIN, NETHERLANDS & LUXEMBOURG
|Pick-up point||2 - 3 business days||Free|
|Home delivery||2 - 3 business days||4€|
|Express home delivery||1 business day||12€|
EUROPE & REST OF THE WORLD
|Home delivery||3 - 6 business days||Free|
|Express home delivery||1 - 3 business days||12€|
Orders placed on this website
Exchanges & returns are free for all orders in Europe up to 30 days after delivery.
Outside Europe, only the shipment of the new pair is free.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your return label for European orders and to obtain the return address for orders in the rest of the world.
You will get an answer after 24 hours maximum.
Orders placed on Kickstarter, Indiegogo or retailers
Click here to access the full process.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.